Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Chemical Romance - Helena Videos And Lyrics

Facts About My Chemical Romance -"Helena" Videos.

The song "Helena" is about the grandmother of Gerard and Mikey Way. According to Gerard she was an artist who taught him to sing, paint and perform. She bought My Chemical Romance their first van for touring. Her funeral was a formative event in the lives of Gerard and Mikey Way.

My Chemical Romance "Helena" Lyrics:-

Long ago Just like the hearse you die to get in again We areSo far from youBurning on, Just like the match you strike to Incinerate...The livesOf everyone you knew And what's the worst to take? (worst you take)From every heart you break (heart you break) And like a blade you stain (blade you stain)Well, I've been holding on tonightWhat's the worst that I can say?Things are better if i staySo long and goodnight So long not goodnightCame a time When every star fall brought you to tears again We are,The very hurt you soldAnd what's the worst to take? (worst you take)From every heart you break (heart you break)And like a blade you stain (blade you stain)Well, I've been holding on tonightWhat's the worst that I can say?Things are better if I STAYSo long and goodnight So long not goodnight Well if you carry on this way Things are better if I STAYSo long and goodnight So long not goodnight Can you hear me? Are you near me? Can we pretend to leave thenwe'll meet againWhen both our cars collideWhat's the worst that I can say?Things are better if I STAYSo long and goodnight So long and goodnight Well if you carry on this way Things are better if I STAYSo long and goodnight So long not goodnight ..

Guitar Tabs For My Chemical Romance -"HELENA"

Enjoy!

No comments:

Search My Chemical Romance

Google
 

Popular Posts My Chemical Romance