Saturday, March 15, 2008

Frank Iero Engaged

Frank Iero and Jamia Nestor


My Chemical Romance guitarist Frank Iero tied the knot on Sunday with longtime girlfriend Jamia Nestor in New York, according to a MySpace post from fellow New Jersey natives the Bouncing Souls. The Souls' post reads, "It was a fine family gathering which ended up in us singing a couple of Frank's [favorite] Souls songs." Meanwhile, My Chemical Romance have hammered out some more dates for their upcoming tour, which kicks off March 28 at the Temple Music Festival in Arizona and ends May 9 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

THERES NO WAY U CAN MARRY HER!!!! THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH HER. SHES CUTE. BUT ITS JUST NOT POSSBILE FOR U TO MARRY HER. U HAVNT MET ME YET... :)

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OH MY GOD I ACUALY FELT MY HEART BREAK :*( HOW COULD YOU JUST KIDDING IM HAPPY FOR YOU <3

Anonymous said...

u can not marry her ok i love u so much i even named my pet after u. i play the gutair because u have been a inspreation on me. so please don't marry her. my heart is breaking into so many pieces :(

Anonymous said...

i think it is great that you are going to marry her!(as long as she makes you happy!)

Anonymous said...

you gotta be happy for him!! how do u think he would feel if you said that in front of him about the women he loves and that has been with him when he needed her! you gotta support him and his choices!

Rawr said...

YAY! I'm happy for you, Mr. Iero! :D I hope you and Ms. Nestor are happy together ^^

Anonymous said...

woahhhhh.... last time i saw jamia she was blonde... way back in the end of her capri days.. she looks so good.. yay you guys look so happy!

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Search My Chemical Romance

Google
 

Popular Posts My Chemical Romance