Friday, December 14, 2007

Clips of the new My Chemical Romance Song

Finally! Someone snagged some decent quality footage of the new My Chemical Romance song the band has been playing live. Reportedly, Gerard has been a bit less coy about the title, and said it's called "Stay," which makes sense since the song clearly opens with that word. But I'll bet he changes it eventually. And we'll bitch. Much like he said we would, at the Hoboken show last week.

Also, today is an awesome day, not only because it is Halloween but because Frank Iero was born today, making the world a far more beautiful place. And I don't even mean that in a shallow way [well, not 100%, anyway]... I mean it because his contributions to music are awesome. See: My Chemical Romance, Pencey Prep, Leathermouth....




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


This song is freaking awesome.maybe it will be on the official DVD next year?

No comments:

Search My Chemical Romance

Google
 

Popular Posts My Chemical Romance