Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Chemical Romance man becomes dad


My Chemical Romance’s Gerard Way has become a dad for the first time with the birth of his baby daughter.

Way and wife Lindsey Ballato welcomed Bandit Lee on Wednesday (May 27). The couple married in September 2007.

According to People.com , "Bandit Lee Way was born in Los Angeles at 2.57pm and weighs 6 pounds, 5.6 ounces. Everyone is healthy and happy."

"Gerard Way and wife welcome daughter Bandit Lee"


As previously reported, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park and Beyonce are set to headline Japanese festival Summer Sonic.


Nine Inch Nails, Kasabian, Elvis Costello, The Specials, The Enemy and The Flaming Lips are also among the bands on the 2009 bill.

The festival takes place in Tokyo and Osaka between August 7 and 9.

No comments:

Search My Chemical Romance

Google
 

Popular Posts My Chemical Romance