Saturday, November 6, 2010

MCR New Album - Exclusive Photo and Video

As you may have discovered when My Chemical Romance's shiny new video for 'Na Na Na' hit the web last week, the band's cinematic accompaniment for the song looks something like an acid-washed cross between 'Mad Max' and Burning Man. There's also an undeniable comic book influence going on -- an element that is legitimized, no doubt, by the presence of comic book author Grant Morrison.

"The vision for the 'Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)' video came to me when I was in the desert this past January," frontman Gerard Way tells Spinner. "We chased an album and a vision and the result is my best friends and I making art that we're excited for you to see."

And, indeed, the finished product is both artful and entertaining. Check out the video and exclusive photos from the shoot below.




No comments:

Search My Chemical Romance

Google
 

Popular Posts My Chemical Romance