Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Chemical Romance does Dylan

The track is taken from the soundtrack to the upcoming big screen adaptation of Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons' cult comic book series The Watchmen and will be released as a digital download and as a limited edition 12" vinyl on Monday (February 9) through Warner Bros. The 12" will be limited to just 3,000 copies and will be backed with an extract from the film's score.

With Watchmen nearing release, we thought we'd bring you news of the new video for My Chemical Romance's single from the film, a cover of Bob Dylan's Desolation Row,



My Chemical Romance Desolation Row
only at http://my-chemical-romance-music.blogspot.com

The song from the emo rockers appears on the film's soundtrack, and is out as a single on Monday. While references to the movie in this video are not exactly overt - this is no Everything I Do (I Do It For You) with half the film on show. That said, there's a Rorschach pattern behind the band on stage, and the police outside are dressed in the old-fashioned uniforms of the film.

Expect to hear this over the end credits when Watchmen comes out on March 6, and on a radio near you between now and then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this song so much. My chemical romance are so awsome!

Search My Chemical Romance

Google
 

Popular Posts My Chemical Romance